Plant-based/vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, egg-free, (nut-free), corn-free, soy-free, sugar-free.
Get to know these volume measurements:
5mL = 1 tsp • 15mL = 1 Tbsp • 60mL = ¼ cup • 125mL = ½ cup • 250mL = 1 cup
1 x 500mL mug
- Organizing ingredients – 5 minutes
- Assembly – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 5-10 minutes
- Blending – 1-2 minutes
Cooking tools and appliances:
- Oven and stovetop
- Small stainless steel pot
- Measuring spoons and cups
- Stand-up blender or hand blender with blending vessel
- 500mL mason jar or mug
1 scoop Vega Vanilla Protein and Greens Powder (or your favourite protein powder)
- Place all ingredients, except protein powder and spinach (if using), in stainless steel pot. Bring to the boil.
- Place protein powder and spinach (if using) in blender, or tall vessel for hand blending.
- Pour #1 into #2, and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour #3 into your favourite mug or tall glass, sprinkle with extra cinnamon and/or cocoa powder, warm your belly and feed your soul!
- Store cooled leftovers in an airtight container refrigerated for up to 7 days, or frozen for up to 1 month. You could even pour them into popsicle moulds and make some frosty treats for the kids!
Until next time, keep warm, stay frosty, and eat breakfast – it’s the most important meal of the day!
Eat well. Be well!™